Friday, June 12, 2015

Jumping off the deep end

Every morning, while drinking my coffee, I spend time looking around blogland, mostly quilting blogs.  I enjoy seeing what everyone is creating and reading about your creative processes.  I have been thinking about testing the waters for a while,  so.........I am jumping into the pool.

My blog name has a two-fold meaning.  First, my sewing/creating area is located on the second story of our home.  It is actually a loft at the back of the great room in our home.  The "second" reason for the name is that, although I have a deep fabric stash, I adore working with scraps.  My scrap stash is also deep and will probably never be completely organized, there are bags, boxes, and bins, etc.  I love digging deep looking for the right scrap for a project.

My scraps come from several sources:  my own projects, my friends, my sister, and, yes I have even purchased scraps.  What?

I hope you can check in with me occasionally as I share some thoughts, ideas, projects, photos and events of my life.

Welcome.     Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment